Nordic Partner Relations Lead
Norrsken is on a mission to transform how we define impact and to uphold a thriving ecosystem that provides entrepreneurs with everything they need to make saving the planet their job. We do this by connecting people, founders and partners to our vision and finding synergies to elevate impact. Norrsken relies on its partners and we are therefore partnering with trailblazers in industries that accelerate a sustainable future.
In the Nordics, we are fortunate to have long standing relations and partnerships with some top-tier companies, organizations and stakeholders and we practically hold them as family. As our Partner Relations Lead in the Nordics, you will own the end-to-end relationship with our existing partners and make sure we continue to develop the strategic agenda and cultivate our mutual value add.
You will also create innovative and creative opportunities for incoming activities and events from other stakeholders that occasionally take place at the Stockholm House. For these activities and events, you will play a key role in driving growth and revenue by nurturing business opportunities.
In this role you will report to the Managing Director Nordics and you are based at the Norrsken house Stockholm. You will also work closely with the house team and the Ecosystem Lead that is working to constantly improve our value add for members, founders and their startups.
Main responsibilities (included but not limited to):
- As the Nordic partner relations Lead, you'll have end-to-end ownership of driving and executing on our Nordic partnership strategy, working closely with our current partners to build and maintain strong relationships while identifying new opportunities. You will be the primary point of contact for our partners and responsible for developing and executing new initiatives that align with our shared vision and drive sustainable growth for all parties.
- Collaborating closely with our Ecosystem Lead, you'll take the lead in identifying and nurturing synergies between our partners and startups, driving innovation and creating new opportunities that deliver real value to all stakeholders.
- You'll be instrumental in driving revenue and growth opportunities through our world-class event spaces, leveraging your sales and marketing expertise to build strong relationships with clients and partners and create unforgettable experiences and events that showcase Norrsken's commitment to sustainability and social impact.
What we hope you’ll bring:
- A sparkling personality and a creative mindset, a ‘go getter attitude’ but more than anything wanting to be a part of making the world a better place!
- A proven track record of building successful relations and driving revenue growth initiatives. You possess excellent negotiation, communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to build strong relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, ideally within account management, sales, customer success or equivalent.
- As you will manage multiple initiatives and stakeholders in parallel, it’s important that you have solid project management skills, a resilient mindset and a problem solving attitude.
- You are accountable for your work and make sure to go the extra mile to ensure we deliver at the highest standards.
- You enjoy rolling up your sleeves and have a hands-on approach in your way of working.
A job at Norrsken is more like working at a startup than a charity. It’s a fast-paced and exciting place to work. Tasks and challenges may be demanding, and responsibilities may change over time, but we guarantee that in return for your time and expertise, we will fast-forward your personal and professional development. Ten years from now, you will be proud of the projects and ideas you developed and acted on together with us.
Norrsken is an impact ecosystem where entrepreneurs can find everything they need to make saving the world their business. It is a non-profit foundation, set up by Niklas Adalberth (co-founder of unicorn Klarna).We run award-winning hubs in Stockholm-Sweden, Kigali-Rwanda and Barcelona-Spain. We incubated several funds, including Norrsken VC -the world's largest early-stage impact VC fund, and Norrsken22, a $200 million growth fund backing exceptional entrepreneurs building Africa’s new tech unicorns.We run our own global Norrsken Impact Accelerator, and also continue to gather some of the world’s greatest thinkers in the recurring end-of-summer Impact Week.
...But we’re only getting started. We’re now ready for the next stage of our growth journey, and we’re looking for top-tier talent to join our mission of helping entrepreneurs solve the world’s greatest challenges.
Salary & benefits
- Salary is 40 000 SEK/month
- 7 weeks of vacation
- Health allowance of 3000 SEK
- Relevant insurances
- Parental top up
- Tech and merch
- Private health care
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as recruitment is ongoing.
Norrsken wishes to attract, recruit and retain a diverse, inclusive and creative workforce to give us the best opportunity to meet the diverse needs of our members and guests. We actively encourage applications from all groups and communities.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining a mission to put a positive ding in the universe, and are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you. Apply today and let's work together to achieve great things!
- Norrsken Nordics
Who are we?
We are a mix of highly dedicated, top-performing entrepreneurs, analysts, investors, developers and creatives who all believe in making the world a better place.
We share the same down to earth values and ambitions that make us thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment where our efforts are directed towards making good things happen in efficient ways.
We believe that the highest impact come from mutual efforts, wherefore we only hire great team players who invest a lot of hard work and dedication into their practices.
Needless to say, Norrsken is an equal opportunity employer.
About Norrsken Foundation
We are a non-religious, non-partisan, non-profit Foundation with a strong belief in Effective Altruism. We support and invest in both for-profit businesses and non-profit organizations, whichever we believe is most likely to have a positive impact on society.
Nordic Partner Relations Lead
Loading application form
Already working at Norrsken Foundation?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.