Welcome to a startup hub unlike any other. Norrsken House Barcelona is a 10 000 square meter beachfront building, with a beautiful rooftop terrace and uninterrupted ocean views from both inside and outside. Once open, the house will act as a co-working space for over 800 members.
But the physical space is just the start of it. As part of the global Norrsken ecosystem, Norrsken Barcelona will bring together Europe’s most impactful startups, investors, talent and business leaders, to create a pan-European hub for impact entrepreneurship.
Our vision? To create Europe’s largest hub for tech and impact startups. Because the world's greatest challenges are also the world's greatest opportunities.
In this role, you are responsible for creating beautiful and engaging content that tells the story of Norrsken and our members in the region. You will be working closely with both the Norrsken team in Barcelona, designing, producing and driving world-class activations on-site, as well as the Comms and Marketing team at Norrsken HQ in Stockholm, to ensure your work remains aligned with the Norrsken global brand strategy. You will be part of a small and agile team with big ambitions for the Norrsken brand, both locally and globally and you will report to the CEO of Barcelona House.
- As part of the Norrsken team in Barcelona, plan out and help produce local activations designed to generate awareness and lead generation for Norrsken House Barcelona.
- Work closely with the Norrsken member and partner community, ensuring the superstars in our ecosystem get the spotlight and attention they deserve.
- Own and manage the Norrsken Barcelona website, social channels and local press/influencer relations.
- Track, report and follow-up on relevant KPIs, adjusting strategies accordingly.
Who you are
- 3+ years relevant work experience from brand/marketing/communications or similar roles, with hands-on experience managing press, social media and/or influencer campaigns. Familiarity with the Spanish tech/startup ecosystem will be considered a big plus.
- You want to make the world a better place, and believe entrepreneurship and technology are great driving forces for this.
- You’re an experienced communications manager with a vision for how to get the fast-paced, fast-growing Barcelona tech/startup ecosystem to pay attention and take note of what Norrsken is doing.
- You have great stakeholder management skills and experience from working in international organizations.
- You combine a knack for storytelling with a data-driven mindset. You know which metrics are relevant and how to track, analyze and take action on them.
- Fluent in English with ability to write punchy and engaging copy.
A job at Norrsken is like working at a startup: It’s fast-paced and exciting. Tasks and challenges may be demanding and responsibilities may change over time. In return, we guarantee that we will fast-forward your personal and professional development, through projects you will be proud of having contributed to.
Norrsken is an impact ecosystem where entrepreneurs can find everything they need to make saving the world their business.
We run award-winning co-working spaces in Stockholm, Sweden, Kigali, Rwanda and (soon) Barcelona, Spain. We incubated Norrsken VC - a $130 million impact VC fund investing in the best entrepreneurs that solve global challenges using technology, and Norrsken22, a $200 million growth fund backing exceptional entrepreneurs building Africa’s new tech unicorns. We also manage the Norrsken Impact Accelerator, Europe's leading Accelerator program for early stage impact startups.
...But we’re only getting started. We’re now ready for the next stage of our growth journey, and we’re looking for top-tier talent to join our mission of helping entrepreneurs solve the world’s greatest challenges.
Norrsken is a non-profit, non-partisan and non-political foundation, with a strong belief in effective altruism. It was founded by Niklas Adalberth, co-founder of payment services unicorn Klarna.