As Norrsken’s Acquisition and Growth Lead at Norrsken House Stockholm, you are responsible for ensuring that the house is attractive and optimal for the sharpest impact startups, those sharing Norrsken’s vision of creating a better world through entrepreneurship and technology. You will be part of the house team and the day to day operations but be responsible for all growth efforts relating to the house. This includes member acquisition, pricing and occupancy as well as how to level up the space through clever initiatives or creative collaborations.
A job at Norrsken is like working at a startup, it’s a fast-paced and exciting place to work. Tasks and challenges may be demanding, responsibilities will evolve over time and so will your personal development. In return, we intend to fast forward your career and responsibility in an environment that truly drives positive impact in society.
- Own & drive all aspects of member acquisition for Norrsken House Stockholm. This entails marketing, acquisition, occupancy & pricing as well as member rotation.
- Collaborate closely with the Norrsken Marcom team to design and drive campaigns that help position Norrsken House Stockholm as the most attractive startup hub in town.
- Managing sales and occupancy of our event spaces to benefit the Norrsken ecosystem.
- Own the strategy for space optimization and initiatives that increase the attractiveness of the house, including in-house collaborations such as our Café Vendor.
Who are you:
- A positive doer with a sparkling personality and a conviction to accomplish a positive impact who loves to interact with others.
- A natural leader and team player who dares to dream big and think outside the box when other people may see problems.
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of relevant working experience within sales, growth, business development, marketing or equivalent.
- Excellent project and stakeholder management skills in order to be able to take on various and high paced projects and initiatives.
- You are a strong communicator and you derive a lot of your energy from fun, meaningful and intellectually challenging social interaction.
Norrsken Foundation is on a mission to put a positive ding in the universe. In our first five years of existence we’ve created Europe’s largest impact Hub in Stockholm, launched the world’s largest early-stage impact VC fund, founded some 10 companies and given birth to our own Impact Accelerator programme. We also continue to gather some of the world’s greatest thinkers in the recurring end-of-summer Impact Week, aimed at challenging decision makers and celebrating role models. On top of this, we are constructing and have opened East Africa’s largest hub for startups in Kigali, Rwanda.
… But we’re only getting started. We’re now ready for the next stage of our growth journey, and we’re looking for top-tier talent to join our mission of helping entrepreneurs solve the world’s greatest challenges.
Salary & benefits
Salary is 44 000 SEK/month, 7 weeks of vacation, health allowance, pension and various insurances. The position is based at the vibrant Norrsken House in Stockholm.